RapidBoot for Windows 7 - ThinkPad
Any of the following ThinkPad systems running Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Edge E120, Edge E125, Edge E220s, Edge E320, Edge E325
- Edge E420, Edge E420s, Edge E520, Edge E525
- L420, L421, L520
- T420, T420i, T420s, T420si, T520, T520i
- X1, X121e
- X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet
RapidBoot is a utility that reduces the operating system boot time of ThinkPad computers running Windows 7. A new service called HyperW7Svc is installed and set to automatic start.
The following services are modified after the installation of Lenovo’s RapidBoot application.
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator is changed to Manual
- Volume Shadow Copy is changed to Manual
- Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service is changed to Manual
- Application Virtualization Client is changed to Automatic (delayed start)
- Application Virtualization Service Agent is changed to Automatic (delayed start)
- Client Virtualization Handler is changed to Automatic (delayed start)
- Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 188.8.131.52 is changed to Automatic (delayed start)
- Windows Live Search Port Service is changed to Automatic (delayed start)
- Cisco EnergyWise Enabler is changed to Automatic (delayed start)
Note : For Windows Search, the startup type is not changed but it is disabled for a short while during boot and enabled after boot completed.
문서 자료 ID
© 2013 Lenovo. All rights reserved.