How to use Winflash to install BIOS update.
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
- All configurations with Winflash BIOS tools
- Download the BIOS flash package from the BIOS update website or go to Lenovo Download & Driver site for the latest BIOS of your computer:
(Note: Download to the Desktop for ease of location.)
- Right click on the BIOS flash package and choose "Run as administrator".
(Note: Double clicking on the BIOS flash package will not execute this program in Windows Vista.)
- Windows will pop-up a self-extracting window, click on the "Install" button.
- Click on the "Flash BIOS" button.
- A warning window will be displayed to remind the user to connect the system power outlet and to provide other flash information.
- Click on the "OK" button, BIOS update flashing program will run automatically.
Note: Please wait until the BIOS update flashing program completes installation.)
- When the BIOS update is complete, the system will reboot automatically.