This package installs the software support for ThinkVantage Active Protection System.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
- L430, L530
- S1 Yoga
- Yoga 15
- Twist S230u
- S430, S431
- T430, T430i, T430s, T430si, T430u, T431s
- T440s, T440, T440p, T530, T530i, T540p, T550
- W530, W540, W541, W541, W550s
- X230, X230i, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet, X230s, X240, X240s, X250
- Yoga 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Specified the machine types (20D9, 20DA) for ThinkPad 11e,Yoga 11e.
- (Fix) Removed the following note from the [Important] fix in the version 184.108.40.206.
Note: You should install this software to improve the CPU performance and enable Intelligent Cooling functions.
- [Important] Fixed an issue where the Intelligent Cooling function erroneously set the CPU to low power state or low clock speed on ThinkPad T550 and W550s.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the Active Protection System icon was not displayed on the Control Panel when the Hide Specified Control Panel Items of the group policy was enabled for some other applications on Windows 7.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the property window of Active Protection System was not opened automatically after changing the user interface language on the About tab and selecting Apply on Windows 8.1.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)