Lenovo Diagnostics - Bootable USB is a diagnostic tool that can be booted itself and tests the memory and hard drives in Lenovo ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and ThinkServer.
Note: The USB diagnostic tool has to be created on a Linux system first, and only then it can be used on a Lenovo computer regardless of what Operating System the system has once it is created.
- All Thinkpad
- All ThinkCentre
- All ThinkStation
- All IdeaCentre
- Lenovo Essential
- B475e, B480, B490, B490s, B575e, B580, B590
- B4400, B4450s, B5400
- E49, E4430, K2450, K29, K4350, K4450, K49
- G400, G400s, G405, G405s, G410, G410s, G480, G485, G500, G500s, G505, G505s, G510, G510s
- G580, G585, G700, G710, G780
- M4400, M4400s, M4450, M5400, M490, M490s, M495
- V4400, V4400u, V480, V480c, V480s, V490u, V580, V580c
|Supported Operating Systems
- All Operating Systems - Self Bootable
Note: It must be created on a Linux Operating System below:
- RHEL Workstation 6.x
- SUSE Server 11
- Ubuntu 11.04
- CHG: Video Card - Removed bumblebee
- CHG: Motherboard - Removed the write subtest of the USB test only for Bootable
- CHG: Updated grub to a newer version to fix boot issues.
- CHG: Changed splash screen to have final year be 2015
- CHG: Video Card - Added a fallback to optimus, running LSC Lite normally if running with optimus fails.
- CHG: Changes the way the bootable .iso generating scripts grab the svn version. Now it'll take it directly from the svn_revision.h
- CHG: Video Card - Reverts changes related to lowering the stress for Hainan device and adds a filtering on the test to not run if the device is Hainan
- FIX: LSC Lite Bootable - Build scripts are now able to delete createUSB*.run files.
- FIX: LSC Lite Bootable - Fixed issues on Save Log feature
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions