|Ensure the latest BIOS code has been installed.
Please select one of the following options for further assistance:
- Verify the correct settings in the System Configuration Utility (BIOS)
- Power on the system, press F1 to enter the System Configuration Utility
- Select Advanced, press enter
- Verify Plug and Play Operating System is set correctly [Yes / No].
- Verify that the RJ45 data cable is properly connected and is not torn or frayed.
- The RJ45 cable should hang loosely from the connection and not be under tension.
- Test the connection on a different port of the hub, switch or router.
- Remove any extra equipment between the client and the server.
- Uninstall all drivers, and then reinstall. Apply any applicable service packs.