How to use Winflash to install BIOS update.
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
All configurations with Winflash BIOS tools
1. Download the BIOS flash package from the BIOS update website or go to Lenovo Download & Driver site for the latest BIOS of your computer:
(Note: Download to the Desktop for ease of location.)
2. Right click on the BIOS flash package and choose "Run as administrator".
(Note: Double clicking on the BIOS flash package will not execute this program in Windows Vista.)
3. Windows will pop-up a self-extracting window, click on the "Install" button.
4. Click on the "Flash BIOS" button.
5. A warning window will be displayed to remind the user to connect the system power outlet and to provide other flash information.
6. Click on the "OK" button, BIOS update flashing program will run automatically.
(Note: Please wait until the BIOS update flashing program completes installation.)
7. When the BIOS update is complete, the system will reboot automatically.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.