This package contains the following support modules:
- Registry patch to enable Device Initiated Power Management (DIPM) on SATA
Supported ThinkPad systems:
- L410, L412, L420, L421, L510, L512, L520
- R60, R60e, R61, R61e, R61i , R400, R500
- SL300, SL400, SL400c, SL410, SL500, SL500c, SL510
- T60, T60p, T61, T61p, T400, T400s, T410, T410i, T410s, T410si, T420s, T420si , T500, T510, T510i
- W500, W510, W700, W700ds, W701, W701ds
- X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet, X120e, X121e, X200, X200s, X200 Tablet, X201, X201i, X201s, X201 Tablet, X300, X301
- Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t
- Reserve Edition
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit, 64-bit
- < > Version numbers
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X121e,Edge E320,E325.
Please refer to the README file under the "File details" section for a complete list of changes fixed by this driver update.
- Start Windows Vista and logon with administrative privileges.
- Double-click the driver package to extract it to your hard drive. The default location is C:\DRIVERS\VISTA\ENBDIPM.
- Click Start, select My Computer, and navigate to the location where the package was extracted in step 2.
- Double-click DipmOn.reg to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How to disable DIPM on SATA (how to uninstall this package):
Run (Double-click) DipmOff.reg in ENBDIPM folder.