If you have installed special mouse drivers or mouse software on your system, other than the Standard PS/2 Port Mouse, Microsoft PS/2 Port Mouse, or PS/2 TrackPoint drivers, please uninstall them before installing the ScrollPoint II/Wheel mouse drivers.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, click Search, then click For Files and folders.
- Type qj9z31us.exe in the search field, then click Search Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the qj9z31us.exe icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\IBMTOOLS\DRIVERS\QJ9Z31US.
- Click Next.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
|qj9z30us.exe||1.80 (signed)||1 May 2003||ScrollPoint II and Wheel mouse driver for Windows 2000 and XP|
|qj9z30us.txt||1.80 (signed)||1 May 2003||Installation instructions for ScrollPoint II and Wheel mouse driver for Windows 2000 and XP (English)|
| || || || |
|qj9z28us.exe||1.78 (signed)||03 Jun 2002||ScrollPoint II and Wheel mouse driver for Windows 2000 and XP|
|qj9z28us.txt||1.78 (signed)||03 Jun 2002||Installation instructions for ScrollPoint II and Wheel mouse driver for Windows 2000 and XP (English)|