Improve the performance of your new PC 300GL and PC 300PL systems with Non-Parity (NP) and ECC 133 MHz Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) Unbuffered DIMM memory upgrades. These DIMM offerings let you upgrade standard system memory. The 64 MB, 128 MB, and 256 MB upgrades are available in NP and ECC versions. The 512 MB is available in NP versions. SDRAM enables faster performance than either traditional fast page mode (FPM) or hyper-page mode (EDO) memory.
- Meets or exceeds reliability standards for memory products
- Fast access time -- synchronous to processor's front-side bus clock
- 168-pin DIMM with gold-plated leads
- Serial presence detect/decode functions
3 year limited Customer Carry-In Exchange
One box containing...
- 128MB 133MHz NP SDRAM Unbuffered DIMM
Product Marketing and FRU Part Number(s)
Part numbers applicable to: World Wide
- Marketing part number: 33L3073
- FRU part number: 33L3074
- Announce Date: 09/28/1999
- Planned Availability Date: 10/05/1999
- Withdrawal Date: Not Applicable
- Effective Withdrawal Date: Not Applicable
Performance Specifications as known at time of announcement
- 133 MHz Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
- Non-parity function organized as 16Mx64
- Serial presence detect/decode
- 168-pin JEDEC/JEDIA standard DIMM interface
- Gold-plated leads
Physical, Environmental, and Compatibility Specifications as known at time of announcement
- between 10 degrees Celsius and 35 degrees Celsius
- between 50 degrees Fahrenheit and 95 degrees Fahrenheit
No . The ENERGY STAR emblem does not represent EPA endorsement of any product or service.
The 128MB 133MHz NP SDRAM Unbuffered DIMM is supported on the following platforms:
- PC 300GL (6563, 6564, 6574)
- PC 300PL (6565)
- Aptiva 2178, 2193, 2194, 2196, 2197, 2198, and 2274 systems
- NetVista A20i (2194, 2196, 2197, 6276)
- NetVista A20 (6266, 6269, 6270)
- NetVista A40i (2251, 2271, 2284)
- NetVista A40 (6058, 6568, 6578, 6648, 6830, 6840)
- NetVista A40p (6059, 6569, 6579, 6649, 6831, 6841)
- NetVista S40 (6644, 6645, 6646)
- NetVista X40 (6643)
- NetVista X40i (2179)
Hardware Requirements for other systems
The 128MB 133MHz NP SDRAM Unbuffered DIMM is supported on systems that support industry standard SDRAM to the PC 133 specification.
Some configurations may not be supported.
Installation Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- The symbol * is used to denote that the information is currently unavailable for this product.
- All dates are represented in the US English format of mm/dd/yyyy (where mm=month, dd=day, yyyy=year).
- FRU stands for Field Replacement Unit. It is the part number used for ordering service/replacement parts.
- Effective Withdrawal means that on the given date the products will have been withdrawn from marketing. After that date, the product can not be obtained directly.