Everything you need, nothing you don’t. Completely re-designed for a new generation of ThinkPads, snap into the ThinkPad Basic Dock with and get connected to your Local Area Network/Internet and workplace accessories such as an external display, keyboard, mouse and printer so you can get more done faster. One of the dock’s USB ports also supports always-on mobile device charging, which means that you can charge your mobile phone or tablet, even when your notebook is away. Our unique physical alignment guarantees perfect notebook-dock alignment every time.
Ideal for: Individuals above-and-beyond the budget and small businesses which need the basics done right.
- 3x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
- 1x USB 3.0
- 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
- 1x VGA
- Driver-free, perfect video quality
- Charges your ThinkPad with your system’s ThinkPad AC Adapter
- Security lock hole
- Convenient eject button for one-step system removal
- Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
- Smaller desktop footprint vs Series 3 docking stations
- Approximate Height: 55.6 mm (2.19 in)
- Approximate Width: 345 mm (13.58 in)
- Approximate Depth: 162.5 mm (6.40 in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.82 kg (1.81 lb)
- Temperature: 5 degrees C (41 degrees F) to + 43 degrees C (109 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 8% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Temperature: -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) to + 60 degrees C (140 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- The ThinkPad Basic Dock
- EC DOC/S-DOC, CB, CE, UL, FCC, AS/NZS S-DOC, VCCI, BSMI, KCC, NOM, GOST, UkrSEPRO
|ThinkPad T440s (as of July 9, 2013)
||Integrated Graphics (Intel) Only
For best user experience it is recommended to use with the dock the AC adapter of same or higher electric power in watts than adapter which comes with the ThinkPad.
Note: Refer to the Accessories Compatibility Guide to check the compatible systems for this product.