|This Hardware Maintenance Manual contains information to help you solve problems that might occur in your server. It describes the diagnostic tools that come with the server, error codes and suggested actions, and instructions for replacing failing components.|
Replaceable components are of three types:
- Self-service customer replaceable unit (CRU): Replacement of self-service CRUs is your responsibility. If IBM® installs a self-service CRU at your request, you will be charged for the installation.
- Optional-service customer replaceable unit: You may install an optional-service CRU yourself or request Lenovo to install it, at no additional charge, under the type of warranty service that is designated for the server.
- Field replaceable unit (FRU): FRUs must be installed only by trained service technicians.
This manual applies to the following systems:
- ThinkServer TD200 (type 3724, 3808, 3809, 3815, 3817, 3824, 3826, and 3836)
Released on 02 Nov 2010
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID : MIGR-73085
Dernière mise à jour :
© 2013 Lenovo. Tous droits réservés.