This package provides the Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard Driver for Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
This package is intended for the following system:
- All ThinkCentre Edge 72, Edge 92, E93, E63z, E73, M73 systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type t6kyb01us17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the t6kyb01us17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\KYB\t6kyb01us17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
To install the software for your Lenovo Low Profile USB Keyboard, please follow below steps:
- Turn your system on and start Windows.
- Connect your Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard to the USB port of your PC.
- If this is the first that you connect the Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard to your system, some "New Device Found" messages may appear on the screen. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- Run the setup program within this package to install the software for your Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard. There is a argument switch for the setup program:
setup.exe /s /v/qn silent installation, no user input needed
setup.exe /s /v"/qn /L log.txt" additionally generate log file.