Memory is one of the most vital components to keep your ThinkServer operating at maximum performance and push the boundaries of productivity for all of your server applications such as, virtualization, e-commerce, or file and print services.The ThinkServer DDR3 memory enables high I/O data transfer rate (1) and reduced power consumption over DDR2 technology. Faster data transfer rates mean higher performance, and with DDR3 memory this is achieved without straining the system's power needs.
This offering covers DDR3 (1.5V) series:
- ThinkServer 4GB DDR3-1600MHz (1Rx4) RDIMM (0A89481)
- ThinkServer 8GB DDR3-1600MHz (2Rx4) RDIMM (0A89482)
- ThinkServer 16GB DDR3-1600MHz (2Rx4) RDIMM (0A89483)
Features and benefits include:
- Test-proven 100% compatible on listed ThinkServer Systems (2)
- Meets stringent ThinkServer reliability standards
- High bandwidth performance, up to 1600M per second
- Lenovo Limited Warranty
- Authenticity seal on every DIMM
(1) Data transfer rate may vary based upon many factors and is often less than the maximum possible.
(2) Compatible systems indicated in the Hardware requirements - ThinkServer systems section.