The L191 LCD monitor offers an ultra-thin frame design that complements the ThinkCentre and ThinkPad designs. The incorporated ThinkVantage design enhances usability which makes the monitor intuitive.
|Display size||19.0 in (483 mm)|
|Maximum viewable area||376 x 301 mm|
|Maximum Resolution/pixel rate (Hz)||1280 x 1024/76Hz|
|Pixel pitch||0.294 mm|
|Brightness (typical)||300 cd/m2|
|Contrast (typical)||700 : 1|
|Cell response time (typical)||8 ms|
|Video input||15-pin D|
Horizontal: 150 degrees (at 10:1 contrast ratio)
Horizontal: 170 degrees (at 5:1 contrast ratio)
Vertical: 135 degrees (at 10:1 contrast ratio)
Vertical: 155 degrees (at 5:1 contrast ratio)
|Tilt /Swivel||Tilt: Vertical: 4 degrees forward / 30 degrees backwards|
|Monitor Color||Business Black|
|Acoustics||LWAU = 4.5 bels or less|
|Dimensions (monitor and stand unpacked)|
Weight: 11.5 lb (5.2kg) 6135-AB1
Weight: 10.6 lb (4.8kg) 6135-AB2, 6135-AG2
Height: 16.4 in (417 mm)
Width: 16.1 in (408 mm)
Depth: 7.0 in (179 mm)
|Power requirements||Input voltage: 100 to 240 V AC|
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power consumption (Maximum): 35 watts
Power consumption (Normal Use): < 35 watts typical
Power consumption (VESA Standby): < 2 watts analog
Power consumption (VESA Suspend): < 2 watts analog
Power consumption (VESA Off): < 1 watt
Maximum earth leakage current: < 3.5 mA at 264 V
Maximum earth leakage current: < 0.25 mA at 100 V
|Power cord - detached||1.8 m|
*The noise emission level stated is the declared (upper limit) A-weighted sound power level, in bels, for a random sample of monitors. All measurements are made in accordance with ANSI S12.10 and reported in conformance with ISO/DIS 7779.
Note: Actual power consumption depends on the screen mode used, the images displayed, and how user controls are set.
- One monitor
- Attached tilt stand
- Attached 1.8-meter analog video signal cable (15-pin D to 15-pin D)
- Power cord
- A 3 -> 2 pin AC adapter (Japan only)
- Proof of purchase card (Japan only)
- A CD containing multilingual user's guide, set-up test pattern, and .INF file
- Setup guide
- Safety and warranty information
With the exception of the models for U.S., Canada, and Japan, the power cords (based on the country order code) are supplied by distribution centers.
3 year Limited - customer carry-in exchange
- Announce date: 27 Jun 2006
- Planned availability date: 7 Jul 2006 ( Asia Pacific)
- Planned availability date: 14 Jul 2006 (United States, Canada, Latin America)
- Planned availability date: 21 Jul 2006 (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
The L191 LCD Monitor is intended to operate with system units or video adapters that generate a video output signal falling within the following specification:
Maximum addressability (pixels) 1280 x 1024
Maximum pixel rate (Mhz) 135
The L191 LCD Monitor supports VESA Standard Timings as detailed in "Display Monitor Timing Specification," Version 1.0, Revision 0.8, dated September 17, 1998, for the following modes:
- VGA: 640 x 480 at 60, 72, and 75 Hz
- SVGA: 800 x 600 at 60, 72, and 75 Hz
- XGA: 1024 x 768 at 60, 70, and 75 Hz
- SXGA: 1280 x 1024 at 60, 70, 72 and 75 Hz
This monitor supports the following modes:
- 640 x 350 at 70 Hz
- 640 x 480 at 66 Hz
- 720 x 400 at 70 Hz
- 1280 x 1024 at 76 Hz
Note: National language support is a function of the video adapter in the system unit and the application or support software.
- TCO'03 Environmental Label (6135-AG2)
- TCO'99 Environmental Label (6135-AB1 or 6135-AB2)
- MPR-3 (Sweden)
- ISO/DIS 13406 Part 2
- Software: Microsoft 2000/XP
- EU Directive 2002/96/EC - WEEE
- EU Directive 2002/95/EC - RoHS
UL (U.S.), CSA (Canada), IEC950 CB Report, NEMKO (Norway), SEMKO, DEMKO (Denmark), FIMKO (Finland), TUV (Germany), TUV-S (Argentina), CCC (China), NOM (Mexico), SASO (Saudi Arabia), GOST (Russia), PSB (Singapore), GREEN MARK (Taiwan), JEITA (Japan), FCC B (U.S.), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), MIC (Korea), VCCI Class B (Japan), BSMI (Taiwan), South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Jordan
- Supported display modes are a function of the attaching system unit and video subsystem. The full range of display modes available with these monitors may not be available or supported with all combinations of system units, their operating systems, video adapter cards, and application software.
- Horizontal- and vertical-synchronization signal timings are critical in order to achieve acceptable screen images. As a consequence, support for all possible variations in H- and V-sync timings for any display mode cannot be assumed.
- Adjustment of the user controls to enlarge the image to its maximum size requires that the signal timings of the display mode being used fall within the monitor-timing specifications.
- The number of colors shown in any display mode (up to a maximum of 16.2 million) is not limited by the monitor, but depends on the capabilities of the video adapter in the system unit.
- This monitor provides FCC class B - residential installation - compliance in all display modes.
- Implementation of monitor power management follows the VESA DPMS standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor power management to be effective. The system implementation must provide user-adjustable, power-down delay periods. The monitor power management function is invoked only after appropriate signals are received from an attached system unit or video adapter.
- Implementation of monitor Plug and Play follows the VESA DDC standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor Plug and Play to be effective.
- Certain functions require the system unit to be similarly configured, so all monitor functions may not be enabled when attached to a particular system unit.
- A 19.0-inch TFT monitor has nearly 4.0 million subpixel transistors laid over an area exceeding 175 square inches. Cost-effective manufacturing processes introduce a small number of defective subpixel transistors. This monitor meets the ISO 13406-2 Class II Pixel Defect follows:
- The Auto-Setup "test pattern" can be used with Windows 3.1, Windows NT 3.5, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and DOS 7.0 only.