At a glance
This SODIMM offering lets you upgrade standard system memory capacity, improving overall system performance. Features and benefits include:
- Test-proven 100% compatibility on systems indicated in the "Hardware Requirements" section
- Meets stringent reliability standards for memory products
- Fast access time -- synchronous to processor's front-side bus clock
- 144-pin SODIMM with gold-plated leads
- Serial presence detect/decode functions
- Limited warranty
Help improve the overall performance of your ThinkPad T23 systems with the 64MB, 128MB, 256MB and 512MB PC133 Non-Parity Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) SODIMM Memory upgrades. SDRAM enables faster performance than either traditional fast page mode (FPM) or hyper-page mode (EDO) memory. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to improve your system's performance.
3 year limited - CCE
You will receive one box containing the following items:
- 64MB, 128MB, 256MB or 512MB PC133 Non-Parity SDRAM SODIMM Memory
Product marketing and replacement part numbers (FRU)
- Description: 64MB PC 133 Non-Parity SDRAM SODIMM Memory
- Marketing part number: 19K4650
- Replacement part number: 19K4651
- Description: 128MB PC 133 Non-Parity SDRAM SODIMM Memory
- Marketing part number: 19K4652
- Replacement part number: 19K4653
- Description: 256MB PC 133 Non-Parity SDRAM SODIMM Memory
- Marketing part number: 19K4654
- Replacement part number: 19K4655
- Description: 512MB PC 133 Non-Parity SDRAM SODIMM Memory
- Marketing part number: 19K4656
- Replacement part number: 19K4657
- Announce date: 31 Jul 2001
- Planned availability date: 31 Jul 2001
- Effective withdrawal date: 03 Jan 2006 ( 19K4654, 19K4656)
Performance specifications as known at time of announcement
- PC133 Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
- Non-parity mode organized as 8M x 64, 16M x 64, 32M x 64 and 64M x 64 respectively
- Serial presence detect/decode
- 144-pin JEDEC/JEDIA standard SODIMM interface
- Gold-plated leads
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcement
- Between 0 degrees celsius and 65 degrees celsius
- Between 32 degrees fahrenheit and 150 degrees fahrenheit
- Operating: between 10% and 90%
The 64MB, 128MB, 256MB and 512MB PC133 Non-Parity SDRAM SODIMM Memory Upgrades are supported on the following systems:
- Machine Type: 2647, 2648
- Description: ThinkPad T23
- Model: All
Hardware requirements for other systems
The 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, and 512MB PC133 Non-Parity SDRAM SODIMM Memory Upgrades are supported on systems that support industry standard SDRAM to the PC133 specification.
Supported operating systems
NOTE: Some configurations may not be compatible.
NOTE: Some configurations may not be supported.
Cable orders required
Approximately 5 minutes
- The symbol * means that the information is currently unavailable for this product.
- FRU stands for Field Replacement Unit. It is the part number used for ordering service/replacement parts.
- Effective Withdrawal means that on the given date the products will have been withdrawn from marketing. After that date, the product can not be obtained directly.