Laptops & Tablets
Desktop & All-In-Ones
Accessories & Upgrades
Monitors & Projectors
Flash BIOS update - Flash from Operating System version for H430
This package updates the basic input/output system (BIOS) on H430
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input／Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
Print this file so that you can refer to it during the installation.
Please make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Setup utility. They may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Downloading the package
1. Click the file link to download the file from the web page.
2. When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Installing the package in Windows.
Extracting the package
1. Locate the file “ECJY24AUS.exe” you just downloaded.
2. Double-click the “ECJY24AUS.exe” icon.
3. Read the license agreement
4. Click "I accept the terms in the license agreement".
5. Click Next.
6. Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\LENOVOTOOLS\FLASH\ECJY24AUS.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Finish.
Installing the package in Windows 7
1. Close all open applications.
2. Locate the file “FLASH.CMD” from the path C:\LENOVOTOOLS\FLASH\ ECJY24AUS.
3. Right click 'FLASH.CMD', select 'Run as administrator'.
If the User Access Control (UAC) dialog box pops up, select Allow.
4. The update process would show in the window.
5. Do not power off or restart the system during this procedure. It will reboot your system automatically after the update.
Note: This BIOS only support windows 32 bit .
Latest Version BIOS fixes all merged issues from previous.
Summary of changes
IdeaPad and IdeaCentre are registered trademarks of Lenovo.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in
the United States, other countries, or both. Other company, product,
and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE
INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT. BY FURNISHING THIS DOCUMENT, WEGRANT
NO LICENSES TO ANY PATENTS OR COPYRIGHTS.
Copyright (c) Lenovo 2008, all rights reserved
|País de disponibilidad|