[Video] K1 cannot connect to Synchronization Software on PC - IdeaPad (Tablet) K1
K1 cannot connect to Synchronization Software - IdeaPad (Tablet)
IdeaPad (Tablet) - K1
ADB driver must be installed for Windows XP user to use Synchronization Software.
If your IdeaPad (Tablet) K1 cannot connect to PC Synchronization Software, please try the following steps:
On your IdeaPad Tablet K1:
- Go to “Settings”, choose “Applications”,
- Go to “Development”. Make sure that the “USB debugging” has been checked.
Connect the Tablet to the PC through the USB cable.
On your PC:
- Open “Device manager”
- You will see the “K1” listed under “Portable Devices”.
- Right-click “K1”, choose “uninstall”, and this device will disappear.
- Right-click any item in “Device manager”
- Choose “scan for hardware changes”.
Two devices will appear, “Lenovo ADB Devices” and “K1” under “Portable Devices”.
- Now open the synchronization software, and click “Refresh”. “IdeaPad Tablet K1” will appear.
|País de disponibilidad
Documento de identidad
: 31 Oct 2013
© 2013 Lenovo. Todos los derechos reservados.