This SODIMM offering lets you upgrade standard system memory capacity to improve overall system performance. Features and benefits include:
- Test-proven 100% compatibility on all models of the ThinkPad A31, A31p, machine types 2652, 2653, 2654
- Meets stringent reliability standards for memory products
- PC2100 Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
- Maximum data transfer rate of up to 2100 MB/sec(1)
- 200-pin SODIMM with gold-plated leads
- Serial presence detect/decode functions
- Limited warranty
Warranty: 3 year limited Customer Carry-In Exchange
One box containing...
- 128MB, 256MB, or 512MB PC2100 CL2.5 DDR SDRAM SODIMM Memory
Planned Availability Date: 3/19/2002
Marketing and Replacment part numbers (FRU)
128MB PC2100 CL2.5 DDR SDRAM SODIMM
- Marketing part number - 10K0028
- Replacement part number (FRU) - 10K0029
256MB PC2100 CL2.5 DDR SDRAM SODIMM
- Marketing part number - 10K0030
- Replacement part number (FRU) - 10K0031
512MB PC2100 CL2.5 DDR SDRAM SODIMM
- Marketing part number - 10K0032
- Replacement part number (FRU) - 10K0033
Performance Specifications as known at time of announcement:
- PC2100 Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM). The '2100' is derived from twice the front side bus clock frequency (133MHz x 2; data transfers can occur on both edges of the clock) times the module data width (64 bits / 8 bits/byte = 8 bytes) = 2128, rounded = 2100. This is the maximum data rate, the units are MB/second.
- Non-parity mode organized as 16Mx64, 32Mx64, and 64Mx64 respecively.
- Serial presence detect/decode
- 200-pin JEDEC/JEDIA standard SODIMM interface
- Gold-plated leads
Physical, Environmental, and Compatibility Specifications as known at time of announcement:
- low of 0 degrees Celcius to a high of 65 degrees Celcius
- low of 32 degrees Farenheit to a high of 150 degrees Farenheit
Relative Operating Humidity
No. The ENERGY STAR emblem does not represent EPA endorsement of any product or service.
The 128MB, 256MB and 512MB PC2100 CL2.5 DDR SDRAM SODIMM Memory Upgrades are supported on the following systems:
- ThinkPad A31, A31p, machine types 2652, 2653, 2654
Hardware Requirements for other systems
The 128MB, 256MB and 512MB PC2100 CL2.5 DDR SDRAM SODIMM Memory Upgrades are supported on systems that support industry standard DDR SDRAM to the PC2100 specification.
Supported Operating Systems
Some configurations may not be compatible.
- The symbol * is used to denote that the information is currently unavailable for this product.
- All dates are represented in the US English format of mm/dd/yyyy (where mm=month, dd=day, yyyy=year).
- FRU stands for Field Replacement Unit. It is the part number used for ordering service/replacement parts.
- Effective Withdrawal means that on the given date the products will have been withdrawn from marketing. After that date, the product can not be obtained directly.