At a Glance
- Test-proven, 100% compatibility on supported ThinkPad notebooks
- Meets the stringent reliability standards for memory products
- Maximum data transfer rate of up to 2,700 MBps(1)
- 200-pin SODIMM with gold-plated leads
- Serial presence detect/decode functions
- Limited warranty
NOTE: (1) Data transfer rate may vary based upon many factors and is often less than the maximum possible.
3 year Limited - customer carry in exchange
You will receive one box containing the following items:
- One Kraft box bearing a tamper-evident security seal
- 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB, or 1 GB PC PC2700 CL2.5 Non-Parity DDR SDRAM SODIMM
- Announce date: 07 Oct 2003
- Planned availability date: 14 Oct 2003
- Effective withdrawal date: 03 Jan 2006
Performance specifications as known at time of announcement
- PC2700 CL2.5 Non-Parity DDR SDRAM memory upgrades: The '2700' is derived from 2.5 times the front-side bus clock frequency (133 MHz x 2; data transfers can occur on both edges of the clock) times the module data width (64 bits / 8 bits/byte = 8 bytes) = 2667, rounded = 2700. This is the maximum data rate, the units are Mbps.
- Non-parity mode organized as 16Mx64, 32Mx64, and 64Mx64 respectively.
- Serial presence detect/decode.
- 200-pin JEDEC/JEDIA standard SODIMM interface.
- Gold-plated leads.
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcement
- inches: 0.15 in
- mm: 3.8 mm
- inches: 2.66 in
- mm: 67.6 mm
- inches: 1.25 in
- mm: 31.7 mm
- Between 0 degrees Celsius and 65 degrees Celsius
- Between 32 degrees Fahrenheit and 149 degrees Fahrenheit
Operating: between 10% and 90%
The PC2700 CL2.5 Non-ParityDDR SDRAM SODIMM Memory is supported on any ThinkPad systems that support PC2100 memory and the following systems:
|Visit the ThinkPad systems memory compatibility document to see a complete list of systems that support PC2100 and PC2700 memory.|
NOTE: PC2100 memory option parts are no longer available. Please substitute the corresponding PC2700 memory option parts.
|ThinkPad X31, X40 Series||2369, 2370, 2371, 2372, 2382, 2386, 2672, 2673, 2884, 2885, 2890, 2891||All|
|ThinkPad T41, T42 Series||2373, 2374, 2376, 2378, 2379 ||All|
|ThinkPad R50, R51 Series||1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1836 ||All|
- When installed in some X Series models, memory will operate at PC2100 speed.
- The 1GB PC2700 CL2.5 Non-Parity DDR SDRAM SODIMM Memory Upgrades are supported on other systems that support industry-standard DDR SDRAM to the PC2700 specification.
Some configurations may not be compatible.