How to Adjust Screen Resolution - ThinkCentre, ThinkPad, ThinkStation
Instructions on how to adjust screen resolution
All ThinkCentre, ThinkPad, ThinkStation running on Windows operating system
[Solution 1: Manual settings]
- Go to Windows start button.
- Type “screen resolution” in “Search programs and files” box as circled below:
- Choose “Adjust screen resolution”.
- A pop-up screen will appear and there will be a “Screen resolution” pop-up appear:
- Click to have a drop down list of resolution option as shown in the image below:
- Adjust screen resolution according to your choice.
- Click on “Apply” and “OK” for changes to take effect.
Documento de identidad
: 19 Feb 2014
© 2013 Lenovo. Todos los derechos reservados.