The Lenovo 90W AC Adapter offers these features and benefits:
- Performs to the same specifications as the standard 90W AC adapter that ships with the notebooks.
- Supports independent graphics Lenovo notebooks.
- Is not compatible with ThinkPad notebooks or Ideapad Y710, U110, S9, S10, M10.
- Backed by a Warranty and Service and Support from Lenovo.
- Power: 90W
- Input voltage: 100 V to 240 V AC
- Output voltage: 19 V
- Approximate height: 31 mm (2.76 in)
- Approximate width: 65 mm (5.91 in)
- Approximate length: 141 mm (9.06 in)
- Weight: 392 g (1.52 lb)
1 year - Customer Replacement Unit (CRU) Service
- 45J7708, 45J7713, 45J7715, 57Y6349, 57Y6350, 57Y6351:
- Announce date: 06 Oct 2009 (varies by country)
- Availability date: 06 Oct 2009 (varies by country)
- Announce date: 15 Dec 2009 (Chile, Italy)
- Availability date: 15 Jan 2010 (Chile, Italy)
- Announce date: 19 Jan 2010 (Latin America)
- Availability date: 19 Jan 2010 (Latin America)
- Announce date: 05 Apr 2011 (Brazil)
- Availability date: 05 Apr 2011 (Brazil)
The Lenovo 90W AC Adapter is supported on Y710 and Y730 with integrated graphics; and also supported on Y510, Y530, Y410, Y430, Y450, Y550, Y650, Y310, Y330, U330, U350, U450, U450P, U550, G230, G430, G530, G450, and G550 with discrete graphics. It is not compatible with other IdeaPad notebooks.
- Lenovo 90W AC Adapter
- Power cord
CB, TUV, GS, PSB, GOST, CCC, C-UL, BSMI, CE, C-Tick, VCCI, MIC, ENEC, SABS, SASO, FCC