At a glance
3 year Limited - customer carry-in exchange
You will receive one box containing the following items:
- 128MB or 1GB PC3200 CL3 Non-Parity DDR SDRAM UDIMM Memory
- Announce date: 11 May 2004
- Planned availability date: 11 May 2004
- Effective withdrawal date: 23 Aug 2005 (128MB only)
Performance specifications as known at time of announcement
- PC3200 DDR SDRAM Memory Upgrade -- The 3200 is a figure derived from twice the memory-side bus clock frequency (200 MHz x 2; data transfers can occur on both edges of the clock) times the module data width (64 bits / 8 bits/byte = 8 bytes) = 3,200. This is the maximum data rate; the units are MBps.
- Column Address Strobe (CAS) Latency (CL) of 3 (memory bus clock cycles).
- Non-parity mode organized as 32M x 64, and 64M x 64 respectively.
- Serial presence detect.
- 184-pin JEDEC/EIA standard UDIMM interface.
- Gold-plated leads.
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcementWidth Depth
- between 0 degrees Celsius and 65 degrees Celsius
- between 32 degrees Fahrenheit and 149 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating: between 10% and 90%
The 128MB and 1GB PC3200 CL3 Non-Parity DDR SDRAM UDIMM memory upgrades supports the following systems:
|ThinkCentre A50||8084, 8085, 8126, 8147, 8148, 8149, 8174, 8175, 8176, 8177,8178, 8320, 8419||All*|
|ThinkCentre A50p||8192, 8193, 8194, 8195, 8196, 8432, 8433||All*|
|ThinkCentre M50||8185, 8186, 8187, 8188, 8189, 8190||All*|
|ThinkCentre S50||8183, 8184, 8418||All*|
* 800MHz front side bus machines
Approximately five minutes.