CSS terminates with an error message when Help and Cancel button are pressed sequentially during user enrolling - ThinkPad T42, T42p
CSS terminates with an error message when Help and Cancel button are pressed sequentially during user enrolling.
The following ThinkPad configure with CSS running Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000 maybe affected by this symptom
- Go to control panel -> IBM Embedded Security Subsystems.
- After entering the password, the IBM Security subsystem administrator utility appears.
- In the left pane(Local users) already created windows user accounts appear.
- Click on any user and click authorize.
- The UVM Passphrase and confirm passphrase screen appears.
- Supply the passwords and Click next.
- The "Back" and "Next" Buttons are greyed out and "Cancel" and "Help" buttons are enabled.
- While clicking the "Cancel" button and "Help" Button one by one, the application crashes. (You have to press the keys while the supplied passphrase is processed by CSS).
Workaround: Avoid pressing both buttons. The next release of CSS will fix this problem.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
|País de disponibilidad
Documento de identidad
Legacy Document ID
© 2013 Lenovo. Todos los derechos reservados.