Summary of changes for BIOS update - ThinkCentre M80 and A85
- Fixes system which will still boot into the USB storage when remove all of the bootable devices in boot priority.
- Adds "Require POP on Restart" in Security page.
- Fixes a dual lan boot sequence issue.
- Fixes a problem where the system cannot detect USB FDD.
- Enables CRID support for Clarkdale C2/K0 stepping.
- Updates AFUDOS/AFUWIN to v2.35.
- Adds New Microsoft OEM Activation 2.1 Requirement.
- Corrects "OEM Revision" in the ACPI table.
- Updates AFUDOS/AFUWIN to v2.32.
- Fixes incorrect HDD information in "System Summary" when set to RAID mode.
- Updates flash BIOS parameter.
- Enables CRID support for Clarkdale K0 stepping.
- Adds the RAID support.
- The "Front USB Ports" item always exist when there is no device on USB header1.
- Removes RBM and BIOS fingerprint support.
- "Asset Tag" can only display 25 chars in length.
- Fixed POST screen crash when using fingerprint keyboard.
- Fixed F3 will get startup menu when use enter pause the fingerprint GUI.
- Fixed FP KB data can't be deleted.
- Fixed S3 will hang on if user presses key continually.
- Fixed system will hang when unplug USB key during logo shown.
- Removed "Floppy Drive" by Remote BIOS script.
- Fixed issue F12 can use when post error occurs.
- Fixed press enter key no response when need PAP or POP.
- Fixed some items can't be changed by Remote BIOS script.
- Fixed PAP and POP can't be changed by Remote BIOS script.
- "System Serial Number" can only display 20 chars in length.
- Fixed some CPU speed display wrong in BIOS setup.
- Correct item string "Intel(R) Virtualization Technology".
- Fixed user can modify POP after press ECS enter into setup when need PAP.
- Fixed AMIDEWIN can't work in OS 64bit.
- Fix G3-S5 WOL issue
- Supports Finger Print.
- Supports Remote BIOS Management (RBM).
- Updated solution for "USB Legacy Support" can't be restored.
- Modified CPU speed in BIOS setup and smbios.
- Fixed system plug 4GB*4 memory, post screen will show @384MB.
- Fixed sometimes POST screen crash.
- Fixed user can modify some items after press ECS enter into SETUP when need PAP.
- Initial Production BIOS release.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved