Summary of changes for video driver (ATI Mobility Radeon, FireGL PCI Express-2) for Windows Vista - ThinkPad R60, T60, T60p, Z61m, Z61p
- (Fix) DVD movie full screen playback is not smooth in battery operation using interlaced movies.
- (Fix) ATI display driver package is shown as 'Not installed' in Software Installer and ThinkVantage System Update applications.
- (Fix) In Event View under Diagnostics Performance, critical log, which shows shutdown process is delayed by ATI display driver, is recorded.
- (Fix) Display position of the extended desktop is changed after re-docking the system.
- (Fix) Magnification values in Full Screen Magnifier application appears twice.
- (Fix) After closing LCD and re-opening the lid on a system connecting external display device, the display does not return to LCD.
- (Fix) Some items in ATI Catalyst Control Center under 3D Settings are missing.
- (Fix) Hotkey 'Toggle internal panel scaling modes' in ATI Catalyst Control Center does not work.
- (Fix) After opening Select a language in the preferences menu of the ATI Catalyst Control Panel, Notebook Panel Properties in Catalyst Control Center is blank.
- (Fix) When changing LCD expansion setting, screen rotation angle is set to 0 degrees.
- (Fix) Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese are swapped in the ATI Catalyst Control Center.
Version 18.104.22.168.2-061124a-039469C-LenovoVersion 8.29.100-060814a-035664E-Lenovo
- (New) Initial beta release for ATI Video Mobility RADEON 1300/1400 and FIREGL V5200/V5250.
Any of the following ThinkPad systems:
- ThinkPad R60 (ATI video model)
- ThinkPad T60, T60p (type 20xx, 26xx, 87xx)
- ThinkPad Z61m, Z61p (ATI video model)
Click here to download the latest Display Driver (ATI Mobility-RADEON/FIREGL:PCI Express-2).
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved