Keyboard removal and installation - Thinkpad T510, T510i, W510
For access, remove these FRUs in order:
Push down the keyboard a little toward the arrow  until the front edge of the keyboard is detached from the keyboard bezel.
Lift the keyboard a little in the direction shown by arrow , and then detach the connector .
When installing the keyboard, do as follows:
- Attach the keyboard connector .
- Attach the keyboard so that the keyboard edges [a] are under the frame as shown in this figure.
- Gently press the keys with your thumbs and try to slide the keyboard toward you.
- Make sure that the front side of the keyboard ([b]) is housed firmly.
- Secure the keyboard by tightening the screws from the bottom side of the computer.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved