Power switch installation movie - ThinkCentre A57, M57, M57e, M57p
- To replace the power switch in the multipurpose assembly, slide the power switch into the hole as shown and secure it into the switch assembly.
- Secure the two LEDs into the multipurpose assembly as shown.
- To replace the multipurpose assembly, put the assembly into position until it snaps into place.
- Reconnect the temperature sensor connector, fan connector, I/O power switch/LED connector, and speaker connector as shown.
- To close the system, first replace the top cover with the four retaining screws.
- Rotate the drive bay assembly down into position, then close the cover and press down until the release buttons lock into place.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved