Heat sink installation movie - ThinkCentre A57, M57, M57e, M57p
- To replace the heat sink, apply five dots of thermal grease to the processor as shown.
- Position the heat sink into place, lower it into position, and secure it with the retaining arm.
- Return the cables to the cable trough.
- To close the system, first replace the top cover with the four retaining screws.
- Rotate the drive bay assembly down into position, then close the cover and press down until the release buttons lock into place.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved