Optical drive removal movie - ThinkCentre A57, M57, M57e, M57p
- To put the system into the service position, first unplug the AC cable.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the system and pivot the cover upward as shown.
- Then pivot the drive bay assembly upward to access the internal components.
- For purposes of this presentation, the cover will be removed.
- Remove the optical drive from the drive cage assembly by first disconnecting the power cable and signal cable.
- Press the blue release button and slide the drive up and out. Remove the drive side rail as shown.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved