Hard disk drive removal movie - ThinkCentre A57, M57, M57e, M57p
- To put the system into the service position, first unplug the AC cable.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the system and pivot the cover upward as shown.
- Then pivot the drive bay assembly upward to access the internal components.
- For purposes of this presentation, the cover will be removed.
- To remove the hard disk drive from the drive cage assembly, pull back on the two blue tabs to release the hard drive cradle from the chassis, then rotate the drive up and out.
- Disconnect the signal cable and power cable.
- Remove the drive from its drive tray by flexing the sides of the tray as shown.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved