Fan removal movie - ThinkCentre A57, M57, M57e, M57p
- To put the system into the service position, first unplug the AC cable.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the system and pivot the cover upward as shown.
- Then pivot the drive bay assembly upward to access the internal components.
- For purposes of this presentation, the cover will be removed.
- To remove the multipurpose speaker/fan/power switch/temperature sensor assembly, first disconnect the temperature sensor connector, fan connector, I/O power switch/LED assembly, and speaker connector.
- Press the two tabs as shown and lift the assembly out of the chassis.
- To remove the fan from the multipurpose assembly, first remove the cables from the cable trough.
- Remove the four retaining screws as shown and lift the fan off of the assembly while feeding the cable through the slot.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved