Hard disk drive installation movie - ThinkCentre M55, M57, M57p, M58, M58p
- The hard drive carrier has two tabs that engage cutouts in the front of the chassis.
- Lower the drive into the chassis at an angle.
- Connect the power and SATA data cables.
- After ensuring that the tabs are properly aligned with the chassis cutouts, rotate the drive down into position until the rear retention tabs are engaged.
- Rotate the cover downward until its latches engage.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved