Hard disk drive removal movie - ThinkCentre M55, M57, M57p, M58, M58p
- Open the system by pressing inward on release lever, located on the rear left corner of the chassis, while lifting upward on the front of the cover.
- Orient the unit top down.
- Press inward on the two tabs on the drive carrier to release the catches and lift the drive slightly.
- Disconnect the SATA data and power cables, then remove the drive and carrier.
- Remove the drive from the carrier.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved