Optical drive removal movie - ThinkCentre M55, M57, M57p, M58, M58p
- Open the system by pressing inward on release lever, located on the rear left corner of the chassis, while lifting upward on the front of the cover.
- Orient the unit top down.
- Lift upward on the two plastic tabs and rotate the bezel forward.
- Disconnect the SATA data and power cables.
- Push the blue release button while pressing on the rear of the drive.
- Slide the drive out the front of the chassis.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved