Speaker removal movie - ThinkStation S10, S20
- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the bezel, release the three latches inside the chassis and rotate the bezel away from the chassis.
- To remove the speaker, first lift the adapter card guide.
- Disconnect the speaker cable, then remove the adapter card spacer.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, press the two release catches as shown, then slide the speaker unit to the side and lift it out of the chassis.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved