Power switch/speaker installation movie - ThinkStation D10,D20
- To replace the power switch/speaker assembly, slide the assembly into position until it snaps into place and connect the power cable.
- Route the cable assembly through the cable trough and connect it.
- To replace the hard disk drive fan, first replace the fan into its housing by pushing the rubber mounts into the holes and pulling them through to the other side.
- Next, guide the fan cable into the notch as shown and connect it to the systemboard.
- Put the fan into position until the two hinge tabs are in place.
- Rotate the fan until the latch snaps into place.
- To replace the cover, position the cover into its guide rail and press down to snap it into position.
- If necessary, put the key into the lock and turn it to the locked position.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved