Multicard reader installation movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To replace the multi-card reader, first attach the drive rail as shown.
- Push the cable through the cutout and put the assembly into position until it snaps into place.
- Connect the signal cable to the systemboard.
- To replace the bezel, align the tabs as shown and rotate the bezel until it snaps into place.
- To replace the cover, position the cover into its guide rail and press down to snap it into position.
- If necessary, put the key into the lock and turn it to the locked position.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved