Hard disk drive installation movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To replace the hard disk drive, first remove a hard drive blank from a cradle.
- Pull one side of the cradle away from the blank and lift the blank out.
- Install a hard drive into the cradle by spreading the cradle's sides and snapping it onto the hard drive.
- Slide the drive into the drive bay as shown until it snaps into place.
- Connect the power and signal cables.
- To replace the cover, position the cover into its guide rail and press down to snap it into position.
- If necessary, put the key into the lock and turn it to the locked position.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved