Power supply installation movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To replace the power supply, lower it into place using the screw holes as a guide and replace the four screws on the rear of the chassis.
- Replace the two internal screws, then replace the main power cable and VRM power cable, routing the cables through the cable harness.
- Replace the optical drive power cable, hard drive power cable, and second VRM power cable.
- Be certain that all cables are correctly inserted in the cable trough.
- To replace the cover, position the cover into its guide rail and press down to snap it into position.
- If necessary, put the key into the lock and turn it to the locked position.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved