Rear cooling fan removal movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the rear cooling fan baffle, squeeze the two release tabs on the rear of the system as shown.
- Grasp the handle on the baffle and lift it up and out of the machine.
- To remove the rear cooling fan, disconnect the cable as shown.
- Use a probe to push the mounts into the chassis and out the other side as shown, then remove the fan from the chassis.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved