Hard disk drive fan removal movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the hard disk drive fan, press the release latch as shown and rotate it out until the two hinge tabs are disengaged.
- Disconnect the cable and remove the fan from the chassis.
- Remove the fan from its housing by pushing the four rubber mounts through the housing with a probe as shown.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved