Hard disk drive removal movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove a hard disk drive, disconnect the combination cable as shown and remove any other cable from the cable harness that may impede removal of the hard drive.
- Place a finger in the loop as shown and pull the drive up and out of the chassis.
- Remove the drive from its cradle by spreading one side while lifting the drive out of the cradle.
- Place a hard drive blank into the cradle by spreading the cradle's sides and snapping it onto the blank.
- Reinstall the blank into the hard drive bay to ensure proper system cooling.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved