Optical drive removal movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the optical drive, first remove the signal cable and power cable.
- Press the blue release button as shown and slide the drive out the front of the system.
- Remove the drive rail by using a probe to lift it off the drive.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved