Power supply removal movie - ThinkStation D10, D20
- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the power supply, first disconnect the VRM power cable, Main power and VRM power cables and optical drive power cable, removing the cables from the cable harness as needed.
- Next, remove the hard drive power cables.
- Note that the hard drive power cable connectors are piggybacked on the SATA cables.
- Remove the two internal power supply screws, and the four screws from the rear of the system.
- Lift the power supply out of the chassis.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved