ThinkStation D20 PC3-8500 1066MHz DDR3 ECC RDIMM Memory - Overview
The ThinkStation D20 PC3-8500 1066MHz DDR3 ECC RDIMM memory offerings let you upgrade standard system memory capacity to improve overall system performance. Features and benefits include:
- Choice of available memory sizes for DDR3 RDIMM memory
- Test-proven 100% compatibility on listed ThinkStation systems
- Meets stringent ThinkStation reliability standards for memory products
- Lenovo Limited Warranty
- Authenticity seal on every memory module
- 1GB PC3-8500 1066MHz DDR3 1RX8 RDIMM Memory (43R2034)
- 2GB PC3-8500 1066MHz DDR3 2RX8 RDIMM Memory (43R2035)
- 4GB PC3-8500 1066MHz DDR3 2RX4 RDIMM Memory (43R2036)
- 8GB PC3-8500 1066MHz DDR3 4RX4 RDIMM Memory (43R2037)
- DDR3 offers data transfer rates up to 1600 Mbps
- Lower power consumption of 1.5 volts instead of of 1.8 volts by DDR2 memory
- Higher bandwidth by the 8-bit pre-fetch buffer
- Buffer address, control and clock signals reduce system loading
- 240-pin JEDEC/EIA standard RDIMM interface
- Gold-plated leads
- Approximate height: 8 mm (0.3 in)
- Approximate width : 134 mm (5.3 in)
- Approximate depth : 30 mm (1.2 in)
- Approximate weight: 0.1 kg (0.2 lb)
- Temperature: 0 deg to 55 deg C (32 deg to 131 deg F)
- Relative humidity: 10% to 90%
3 year - Customer Replacement Unit (CRU) Service
- Announce date: 21 Apr 2009 (Worldwide)
- Availability date: 24 Apr 2009 (Worldwide)
- Effective withdrawal date: October 2010
- ThinkStation D20 has 12 DIMM slots supporting 96 GB of memory.
- The slots are divided into two sets of 6-DIMM slots.
- ThinkStation D20 supports UDIMM and RDIMM memory. For information on UDIMM, go to:
- Mixing of UDIMM and RDIMM is not supported.
- When using four or more 8GB RDIMM modules, per processor, ThinkStation D20 operates at DDR3-800 memory speed.
- When using seven or more modules, ThinkStation D20 requires a second processor
- 4GB, 8 GB modules include a memory fan cooler.
- A memory fan cooler is required when a 4 GB or 8 GB module is installed.
- ThinkStation D20 supports up to two installed memory coolers, one per 6-DIMM slot memory bank.
- Memory module (1 GB, 2 GB, 4GB, or 8 GB)
- Memory Fan Cooler (for 4GB and 8GB modules)
- Memory Fan Cooler Setup Poster (for 4GB and 8GB modules)
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved