Hard disk drive removal movie - ThinkPad R61, R400, R500, T61, T400, T500, W500
- First, disconnect the system from all power sources.
- To remove the battery, turn the system over.
- Slide the battery latch to the unlocked position and pull the battery out of the chassis.
- To remove the hard disk drive, remove the single retaining screw and lift the cover off the machine.
- Using the black tab, pull the drive out of the system.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved