Palm rest installation movie - ThinkPad X300, X301
- Insert the front edge of the palm rest first. Then, rotate it down into place.
- Reconnect the ZIF connector.
- Turn the system over and replace the 9 retaining screws.
- Replace the hard drive cover and secure it with a single screw
- Replace the keyboard by first connecting the keyboard connector to the system board.
- Place the keyboard into the chassis and slide it forward into position.
- Turn the system over and replace the 2 keyboard retaining screws
- To replace the battery, lower the rear edge of the battery to engage the tabs.
- Rotate the battery down and lock it into position
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved