Hard disk drive cover and hard disk drive removal and installation - ThinkPad SL400, SL500
For access, remove these FRUs in order:
- Do not drop the hard disk drive or apply any physical shock to it. The hard disk drive is sensitive to physical shock. Improper handling can cause damage and permanent loss of data.
- Before removing the drive, have the user make a backup copy of all the information on it if possible.
- Never remove the drive while the system is operating or is in suspend mode
||Hard disk drive screw, nylon-coated (1)
||0.167 Nm(1.7 kgfcm)
When installing: Make sure that the HDD connector is attached firmly.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved