Keyboard removal and installation - ThinkPad X200 Tablet, X201 Tablet
For access, remove this FRU:
Please perform the following steps as shown in the pictures below.
Lift the keyboard a little in the direction shown by arrow , and then detach the connector .
- Attach the keyboard connector firmly.
- Make sure that the keyboard edges are under the frame as shown in this figure. Then press the keys to latch the keyboard firmly in place.
- To make sure that the front side of the keyboard is housed firmly, gently press the keys with your thumbs and try to slide the keyboard toward you.
- Secure the keyboard by tightening the screws from the bottom side of the computer.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved