Palm rest assembly removal and installation - IdeaPad S9e and S10e
For access, remove:
- Battery pack
Removal steps of palm rest assembly
|||M2 × 6 mm, wafer-head, nylon-coated (5)||Black||0.181 Nm(1.85 kgfcm)|
Turn the palm rest over, and then disconnect the cable from the flip-lock ZIF connector.
- Attach the touch pad cable to the flip-lock ZIF connector on the palm rest.
- Attach the touch pad cable to the flip-lock ZIF connector on the system board.
- Attach the microphone connector firmly to the system board.
- Attach the front side of the palm rest to the front side of the base cover.
- Press the left and right top edges of the palm rest to fit it into place.
- Close the LCD cover and turn the computer over. Then fasten the four screws to secure the palm rest.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved