Palm rest assembly removal and installation - IdeaPad S9e and S10e
For access, remove:
- Battery pack
Removal steps of palm rest assembly
|||M2 × 6 mm, wafer-head, nylon-coated (5)||Black||0.181 Nm(1.85 kgfcm)|
Turn the palm rest over, and then disconnect the cable from the flip-lock ZIF connector.
- Attach the touch pad cable to the flip-lock ZIF connector on the palm rest.
- Attach the touch pad cable to the flip-lock ZIF connector on the system board.
- Attach the microphone connector firmly to the system board.
- Attach the front side of the palm rest to the front side of the base cover.
- Press the left and right top edges of the palm rest to fit it into place.
- Close the LCD cover and turn the computer over. Then fasten the four screws to secure the palm rest.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved